Justin Timberlake Dating History
Who hasn’t heard of Justin Timberlake? The gifted singer, songwriter, and actor has made a name for himself within the leisure trade. But in addition to his profitable profession, another side of Timberlake’s life that always grabs consideration is his relationship historical past. From high-profile romances to secret relationships, Justin Timberlake has had his fair proportion of affection affairs. So, let’s dive into the fascinating world of Justin Timberlake’s relationship past and find out who has been fortunate sufficient to capture his heart.
Early Relationships: Britney Spears and Jenna Dewan
Justin Timberlake’s courting journey started within the late Nineteen Nineties when he was simply starting his profession as a member of *NSYNC. He turned concerned with fellow pop star Britney Spears, and the 2 turned the "it" couple of the music industry. Their relationship lasted for several years and was highly publicized in the media. Fans had been captivated by their young love and even dubbed them "Britney and Justin".
After their highly publicized breakup, Justin Timberlake moved on and located love again, this time with actress and dancer Jenna Dewan. The two dated for a brief period, and it appeared like they had been an ideal match. However, their relationship eventually fizzled out, and both moved on to new ventures in their private lives.
A Long-Term Love: Cameron Diaz
One of essentially the most notable relationships in Justin Timberlake’s courting history was his romance with actress Cameron Diaz. The two met in 2003 and shortly became considered one of Hollywood’s hottest couples. Their relationship lasted for almost four years, they usually had been typically seen collectively at occasions and pink carpets.
Despite rumors of an engagement, Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz referred to as it quits in 2007. Both events remained amicable, and Justin Timberlake later revealed that datingscope.net/clover-review they still have a substantial quantity of respect and admiration for each other.
Love on Set: Jessica Biel
If there is one relationship that has stood the test of time in Justin Timberlake’s courting history, it’s his romance with actress Jessica Biel. The couple first started courting in 2007 and had an on-again, off-again relationship for a while before lastly tying the knot in 2012. Their marriage ceremony ceremony was an intimate affair held in Italy, and so they have since welcomed two kids collectively.
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have been seen as one of Hollywood’s energy couples. They assist one another’s careers and are sometimes seen attending events together. Despite some ups and downs over the years, their love has remained robust, and so they proceed to be certainly one of Hollywood’s favorite couples.
Casual Flings and Rumors
Apart from his critical relationships, Justin Timberlake has additionally been linked to a number of other ladies throughout his profession. Some of those relationships had been short-lived flings, while others have been purely primarily based on rumors and hypothesis. Here are some notable mentions:
- Alyssa Milano: Justin Timberlake and Alyssa Milano have been rumored to be relationship in 2002, but the rumors were by no means confirmed.
- Olivia Wilde: There were whispers of a romance between Justin Timberlake and Olivia Wilde in 2011 after they have been spotted together on multiple occasions, however they by no means publicly confirmed the connection.
- Mila Kunis: While filming the movie "Friends with Benefits," Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis had undeniable chemistry on-screen. This led to rumors of a real-life romance, however both actors insisted they were just friends.
Justin Timberlake’s relationship history is crammed with high-profile relationships, informal flings, and intriguing rumors. From his early romances with Britney Spears and Jenna Dewan to his long-term love with Cameron Diaz and eventual marriage to Jessica Biel, Timberlake has experienced love within the highlight. While his relationship status continues to evolve, one thing is certain – the common public will always be fascinated by Justin Timberlake’s dating life. As he continues to create music and entertain audiences, we can only wait and see who would be the subsequent fortunate lady to capture his heart.
Who was Justin Timberlake’s first high-profile relationship in his dating history?
- Justin Timberlake’s first high-profile relationship was with pop sensation Britney Spears. The two started dating in 1999 after meeting as baby actors on The Mickey Mouse Club. Their relationship lasted for three years earlier than they broke up in 2002 as a result of reported infidelity on Timberlake’s part.
Did Justin Timberlake date any of his backup dancers?
- Yes, Justin Timberlake has dated considered one of his backup dancers. He started relationship Jenna Dewan, who was a backup dancer for *NSYNC, in 2002. However, their relationship was short-lived they usually broke up after a couple of months.
Who did Justin Timberlake date after his breakup with Britney Spears?
- Following his breakup with Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake had a high-profile relationship with actress Cameron Diaz. The two started relationship in 2003 and have been collectively for almost four years before saying their cut up in 2007.
Was Justin Timberlake involved with any co-stars from his music videos or movies?
- Yes, Justin Timberlake has been romantically linked with a few of his co-stars. He had a relationship with actress Scarlett Johansson, whom he labored with in his music video for "What Goes Around… Comes Around" in 2007. They have been reportedly collectively for a brief period before going their separate ways. Timberlake also had a long-term relationship with Jessica Biel, whom he started courting in 2007 after they worked together on the film "The A-Team." They obtained married in 2012 and have two youngsters.
What was the timeline of Justin Timberlake’s relationship with Jessica Biel?
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel started relationship in January 2007. They briefly break up in 2011 but reconciled a number of months later and got engaged in December 2011. The couple tied the knot in Italy in October 2012. They have been collectively since and have welcomed two sons, Silas in 2015 and Phineas in 2020.